May 1, 2019
In May 2019, AFC hosted a discussion of the value and variables of succeeding as a female in a marketing technology career. Our speaker and panelists shared their unique career paths, insights and advice on what it takes to thrive in this typically male-dominated industry.
Among the topics we covered:
- Recognizing your inherent strengths and advantages
- Stopping potential career blockers
- Identifying and learn how to maximize opportunities
- Building your network and make connections
The Panel and Speakers
- Nicole Chopin, Director of Consumer Exp. Consulting
- Sasha Collier, VP of Data Engineering
- Cassie Elder, Digital Transformation Leader
- Amy Kuznicki, VP of Product Management
- Jodi Phillips, VP of Intelligence
- Rania Renno, Technology Solutions Consultant
VivaTech is a Publicis Groupe Business Resource Group (BRG) for women in technology and digital-related fields and their allies. With the ever-changing technology landscape, VivaTech looks to provide its members with ongoing learning opportunities, career opportunities and executive coaching.